Friday, July 26, 2013

Join - Welcome - Thank You, Last Day To Register!!!



I would like to start my post today by welcoming a new

Blogger to my blog.

 
Welcome Phelan at A Homesteading Neophyte  blog. Thank you for joining my blog, please sit back and enjoy the ride.  My friends, Phelan is now able to cross her legs and sit Indian style.  Remember a while back, she was involved in a motorcycle accident, and went through all kinds of work on her knee.  Great news; she now has the ability to bend her knee and show off her sexiness.   Show us some leg hot Mama!!!!!

 

*****

 

Today is the last day you can register for the give-away I’m sponsoring.

If you’re interested in registering for the WoundMedic Kit go here to register.

 

Pic Source: Webclipart.com
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm glad Phelan is recovering. Our little mountain roads are studded with white crosses where people have been killed in wrecks, and a lot of them were motorcycle accidents. I guess anything that is fun to do carries a certain amount of risk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry,

      I'm glad too!!!

      There are risks with anything we do.

      Delete
  2. I am behind. I am so glad Phelan is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig