Saturday, March 9, 2013

******Winner Announced******


 
A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Mamma Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mamma Bear was selected the winner of the Real Tree AP, Men’s Vest.

 

 The winner has been notified and has until Thursday,
March14th, to  respond to me with a mailing address.
If the winner does not respond by
 March 14th; I will have no choice
but to select another winner.

 

Mamma Bear please e-mail me with your mailing address.
 

My E-mail is: SandyLivesay@gmail.com
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Clip Art Source:forums.ildivo.com
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. OMG...thank you!...thank you!...This will be wrapped up for my Papa Bears birthday...Thanks Sandy for making it possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mamma Bear,

      You're very welcome and congratulations again!!! Your package will be out in the mail on Monday.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Mamma Bear!!!!! I ♥ that woman!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You know, I used to go by Momma Bear.. that doesn't count does it?.. Just kidding.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner. Now this was a prize!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig