Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day



To all wonderful male friends I have in person and on Blogger, Happy Father’s Day.
To my husband, Bulldog Man…..Happy Father’s Day Babe!  Thank you for being a wonderful father to our children, taking care of me and fighting for our freedom.  Thank you for your service. I love you!  Now that you’ve had your coffee and breakfast, are you ready for my honeys do list this morning? J
To my father, Happy Father’s Day Dad! Thank you for being the best Father a daughter could ever ask for.  Thank you for raising me strong and bull headed woman. I’m so proud of you for all that you done for our country, thank you for our freedoms and service.  I love you Dad!

*Art work provided by Bing.com
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Happy Father's Day to the Bulldog Man! and please thank him for his service from the both of us!

    your friends,
    kymber and jambaloney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let him know that you both wish him a Happy Father's day and Thank him for his service.

      By the way, Thank You my dear for your Service!!!! and I'm not sure if Jambaloney is a father but wish him a happy Father's Day (because he's the father to your manor :-). Your Oklahoma Friend, Sandy

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig