Sunday, February 10, 2013

Political Correctness, Not!











Video from You Tube
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I would say he was very succinct. Glad to hear a voice in the wilderness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a little trouble with streaming but what I heard made sense. People are way too sensitive and always looking for something to be offended about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved everything this man said in his speech. He said later on Hannity that he always prayed before his speech for God to give him the words he needed to say. Obama did not look like a happy camper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I will have to come back to watch this when I have a half hour to sit still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, Agreed people are over the top when it comes to sensitivity.

    Mamma Bear, I enjoyed listening to Dr Carson myself. It was entertaining to watch Obama's facial expressions during Dr. Carson's speech.

    Leigh, When you have some time, check this out Dr. Carson has no hesitation about talking his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My GOSH!! THis speach was wonderful! I can't stand all the PC talk, whats is ok what is not. He's correct in saying with so much "PC" you can not have open and honest communication, stifles expression & freedom of speech. People are afraid to say anything any more or its considered racist or extreemists

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katidids, Dr. Carson was awesome.

    My preference, speak the truth....no illusion!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig