Sunday, January 22, 2012

Where Did Sunday Go????

I'm writing my post at 7:46PM because my brain was not functioning this morning when I first got up. 

5:30 AM came around just too darn fast this morning.  When the clock went off it scared the crap out of me.  Ever have one of those mornings where you wake up to a sound you can't makeout and it sends your heart racing? 

Rise and shine my Blogger Friends!!!

While the coffee brews it's time to clear the cobwebs out of my eyes and shake the brain by turning on the local news.  I don't know why I torture myself with listening to the news so early in the morning. The only thing that really interested me in the news this morning was a recipe on Pineapple-Chicken Kabob Packets.  Let's just forget about the crime, violence, politics, sports and weather.  Bring me FOOD!!!!

Talk about food, nothing better than bisquits and gravy with green chiles and coffee for breakfast.........OMG, I'm in heaven.  Okay, now I can officially start my Sunday. 

Since Bulldog was working today, Dakota (our son) and I went to church and had a wonderful lunch after church.  Then we proceeded to Walmart to pickup a food thermometer.  Why the need for a thermometer?  Did you read yesterday's post?  I"ll  give you a clue, it's starts with B_ _ _ D (can you fill in the blank)?  BREAD, yes thats it.  I purchased this thermometer to make sure my sugar water is the correct temperature before adding the yeast.  Lord knows, I don't want to create long hockey pucks again.  As soon as I got home, I created bread.  Yes my Blogger Friends, I have 3 beautiful loaves of brown bread and it tastes fabulous. 



The garden was also on my mind today.  I created a template on how I would like the garden to be setup.  Now remember this is template #1, other templates will follow for later plantings.  We will be starting the parameter fencing for the garden next month along with my critter cam.  Our planting will officially start the 1st week of March.  Hopefully this year the weather will cooperate (last year too hot).  I'm just totally excited about getting this garden started.  It's just so relaxing to be in the middle, weeding, watering, feeding and harvesting.  Here's to a healthy and full garden to all my friends' plantings this year!!!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I would love to have your bread recipe, pleas send to email below, thanks

    dj2000brew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brew, The recipe I used is from a friends blog. It's a great recipe and I just totally enjoy following her. Please contact Glo at http://offthegridat-30.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-to-make-my-husband-happy.html

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig