Saturday, May 26, 2012

Veteran's - Graduation - Garden

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I want to say “Thank You” to all our troops and veterans whom selflessly sacrificed dearly in order to protect our country and freedom.

This week has been a bit hectic with commitments regarding graduation practices, graduation ceremonies, high school picnics and family / friend gatherings. But in the end our son, Tank (Dakota) graduated from his technical school and high school with excellent grades. Bulldog Man and I are extremely proud of Tank. It’s so hard to believe our son is grown up. It feels like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him to school for the first time. Boy, do I feel old!!!

Technical Center Graduation, Dakota is on the Right




High School Graduation






We harvested the last of our spinach and decided to flash freeze it for a meal in the near future. 


Bulldog Man and I also thinned out our carrots in the garden, giving remaining carrots in the ground a chance to grow much larger.
I apologize for the short post; life has just got in the way this week.  I will catch everyone up on the next post. 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations to the grad and his parents. I'm glad to read he has a vocational diploma as well. We need more skilled people in our workforce. I hope your week is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Mac, Thank you very much! Yes Ma'am, our son had dual enrollment at high school and the technical school. Were very proud of him. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig